Before he was the silent warrior he is today, Bumblebee was a nonstop chatterbox, charged with carrying the most vital Autobot communications. He was a fearless infiltrator of enemy lines who stuck to the shadows and faded into the background despite his bright yellow armor. His spirit was unbreakable and his friendly humor was invaluable during the first dark days of the war.
Other toy appearances:
• G1 Bumblebee (Pretender) (1989)
• G2 Bumblebee (1993)
• G2 Bumblebee (Go-Bots) (1995)
• Titanium Bumblebee (3") (2006)
• Titanium Bumblebee - movie (3") (2007)
• Titanium Optimus Prime & Bumblebee (3" G1 metallic, Toys R Us exclusive) (2007)
View all Transformers Bumblebee toys
You might also be intrested in...
Transformers by Year