Profile: Galvatron is the new name and identity for Megatron when his remains are metamorphosized by Unicron. Galvatron is Megatron to the ultimate degree, more evil, more powerful, and even less subject to emotion or decency. Through the powers of Unicron, Galvatron's own powers are augmented continuously so that his strength becomes so vast that his arrogance and confidence are boundless. As long as Unicron exists, Galvatron is invincible, but Galvatron's conceit and greed for dominance are so great he even plots against Unicron and hopes to retain his new might without him.
Abilities: He possesses enough strength to pulverize an Autobot into scrap metal. In robot mode, he carries a laser that emits chemically- produced, direct-current electricity. W/ Unicron at full strength and as an ally, Galvatron's cannon mode possesses more firepower than any other Transformer in Cybertron's history!
Weaknesses: Prior to the fall of Unicron, Galvatron was invincible, limited only by the sheer will of Unicron. After the events of the movie, Galvatron's cerebral circuitry became severely damaged, making him a deranged psychotic Decepticon leader.
See full Galvatron show gallery
Other toy appearances:
• Robots In Disguise Galvatron (Ultra) (2002)
• Energon Galvatron (Megatron redeco) (2004)
• Cybertron Cybertron Legends Galvatron (2006)
• Cybertron Galvatron (2006)
• Titanium Galvatron (3") (2007)
• Universe Galvatron (2008)
• Universe Robot Heroes Sunstreaker vs. Galvatron (G1) (2008)
• Timelines Shattered Glass Galvatron (2011)
• Kre-O Galvatron -Kre-O Microchanger (2012)
You might also be intrested in...
Transformers by Year